Iterating From Agency to Productized Service to SaaS with Eric Chang & Matt Termeer
April 14, 2020·
Join The Productize Newsletter
Subscribe and leave a review, would ya?
In this case study, we hear from Eric Chang and Matt Termeer who started with a marketing agency model and decided they needed to focus by Productizing part of their offering. What started with a purely productized service soon evolved into a SaaS, which they sold to local businesses like restaurants and others.
In this interview, you’ll hear:
- Their first steps (and missteps) in breaking out of the agency model
- How they landed their first paying customer by dining at their restaurant!
- How the idea for their solution came directly from their customer’s feedback
- The key insight that allowed them to find the “hook” that attracted their ideal customer
- Their plans to focus deeper on specific niche verticals